Gossip of FFNet

HE'S CUTE!! XD

Hydra rly?? XD
I heard Luis is going to get some zzzz.
 
Spec said:
Care_Bears.gif

:)

Kat said:
and Hydra is the one on top of the heart!

*looks at the care bear at the top* :D :D

Kat said:
he says he has a heart painted on his tummeh ^_^

Hehehe............ LOLZ

Spec said:
He looks like a beaver

;rof ;rof ;rof

Kat said:
XDD
yea he does XD

OH OH! IM THE ONE HOLDING THE STAR ^____________________^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *PLEASE STOOOOP* ;rof :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;hap ;hap ;hap :D :D :D ;lol ;roc

*********************************************************************************
[somewhere else]

Luis said:
I've heard reason is Mexican actually.

Hehehe... :D

Hydra said:
That explains all the other little bearded men running around!

0.0! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;rof...... I can't breathe....
*********************************************************************************
[Back to present]

I heard I'm gonna get beat up badly as soon as someone reads this! ;hel
 
I heard your uber busy junior admin visited the site today, and read this thread :eek:.

Shocking I know :p.
 
Arkacia said:
I heard your uber busy junior admin visited the site today, and read this thread :eek:.

Shocking I know :p.
No. Frickin. Wai.

Biggest gossips of the topic.

=X <3
 
Haha. =D

I've heard this forum was the original stuffonmycat.com, but then Final Fantasy fans came over and invaded the place!
 
Luis said:
No way to my popstar rumour...


Yush! I totally heard it was not popstar.... but a por...sumthin else... o=


blackstar said:
OH KNOW YOU FOUND ME i mean ummm.... i diddnt say anything *stuffstifainagarbagebaganddragshertothekitchen* Im trying to cover my trail up by typing it as one huge word

= o zOMGosh! No F****** wai did j00 just do that to m3h babe! *headshotsjayandrollshimupincarpethewasstandingonputtinghiminzetrunkofmehMazda3* ;ang

*looksatmembers* 'j00 all saw nothing' 0_o

*rescuesTifa*

BABE!!! ;che ;lub

BTW: I R not Mexican T_T... but WISH I was a Spamiard!

XD zOMGosh! Discuss!
 
*isrescuedandverylost*
what just happened!

O_O

I heard that I am part of the Yakuza and there is a rouge member trying to kill me and everyone else on here! RUN!
 
*runs around with Wii controller and TV, with Red Steel in television*

YAKUZA!

*bops someone in the head with control*

HEADSHO....HEADSTAB. <3
 
I heard that this forum is actually a video-game played by some japanese teenagers, in multiplayer mode.

Each one controls a subforum, and their aim is to reunite the stupidest people ever in this place.


And that's how I got here.
 
Spec said:
I heard that this forum is actually a video-game played by some japanese teenagers, in multiplayer mode.

Each one controls a subforum, and their aim is to reunite the stupidest people ever in this place.


And that's how I got here.
My username is Hydra-rca.

I am level fifty.

OMG RED WAND GUY. IAM DED.

Kat took a potty break, and we are Data Drain. Woooah.
 
I heard Juanito is a Mexican name actually XD LOLz0rz
But nm, HE says he's not Mexican.
Can I be Frank the Pug? =D
mib2_wallpaper4_pug_doga0_150.jpg


EDIT:
Hydra said:
I am level fifty

I put my rob and my wizard hat on.
 
You might want to change names Luis.

Before I accuse you of Kiddie Smex.

<3

I HEARD SPEC is indeed FRANK THE ALIEM.
 
Oh no pweeze!! =0
I heard Luis is getting some LOLz0rz!
Discuss!
 
I hope I get so! =D
I heard j00r sig is warmly colorful! =0
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top