Gossip of FFNet

A member from this Forum said me that Kat has actually played a role in a Tarantino movie... 'Reservoir Kats'? XD
 
O_O CHA I WOULD WANT THE MONEY TOO. I have a monkey who is undead, and a pirate who want's to shoot him for the fun of it standing next to me. Tell me "Captin ----" were is thump thump? And were is the "A---- G---", and "Da--- J----" Because I want in on all this and to get my hands on "Wi-- T-----"
 
Tifa-chan said:
A spy for the Yakuza maybe?
OH KNOW YOU FOUND ME i mean ummm.... i diddnt say anything *stuffstifainagarbagebaganddragshertothekitchen* Im trying to cover my trail up by typing it as one huge word
 
I heard there was someone of the site already inside the trashcan! =0
 
Oh, looking for something in the neighbour's rubbish, uh?
XD
Is there enough place for 2 more people?
 
Room for an illegal Mexican family, and ALL the cousins. Yes, all of them.
 
I've heard reason is Mexican actually.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top