Gossip of FFNet

naw, man it's for old ladies and housewives :p :p :p

*runs for his life from an angry Ffnet mob*
 
Reason is a lameo! XD jkjk

I heard I was in school and it is raining REALLY bad with 60 MPH winds! O_O no really it is and this school is so Effing old it is leaking!
 
Tifa-chan said:
O_O and now our gossip is scaring me...

I heard I hid in a corner all alone with my imaginary friend...

Hydra said:
No, he's blue.

And if he were green, he'd die.

Oh, I know him!
He lives in my neighbourhood! =0
 
Kat said:
...


so i heard Drake is actually the grim reaper o_o"

If I admit to that I get canned by my satanic boss. And I'm rather fond of getting to kill people for all eternity.

pssst...I heard Kat was actually Amy Lee pretending to be an awesome 13 year old...
 
Drake said:
If I admit to that I get canned by my satanic boss. And I'm rather fond of getting to kill people for all eternity.

pssst...I heard Kat was actually Amy Lee pretending to be an awesome 13 year old...
O_____O
you blew my cover!
*starts running away from screaming fans*
:p
 
Rocky!!! Rocky!!! Puuulease cut of a piece of Amy's hair for me puuuleaase. And you totally have to let me try your drums, dude.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top