- Joined
- May 22, 2006
- Messages
- 8,560
- Location
- Maryland
- Website
- gamefaqs.com
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- HeavensCloudX
It was funny, for Avathar is a studly hamburger, and he is a cat! He cannot eat himself!
There is t3h answer.Avathar said:Yes yes, he explained to me. ^^ I laughed, he laughed, we dressed up as cats, and laughed some more.
but....but....but...Hydra said:It was funny, for Avathar is a studly hamburger, and he is a cat! He cannot eat himself!
hell no.Spec Highwind said:I heard that Kat is a cheerleader.
We have a flag guy at our school... o_0 PREPS ARE ANNOYINGHydra said:
Oh noes!
We have flag girls to do that to themselves, not cheerleaders!
Deduction!reasoniamalive said:o.o Well...since it IS the gossip section...
I think Slider may have gone missing because of one of two reasons...
1) Personal stuff in his life is chaotic.
2) Seriously...there's so much spam on this forum and not enuf FF.
or...
3) Fawkes PM'd him and told him to get bent.![]()