Gossip of FFNet

It was funny, for Avathar is a studly hamburger, and he is a cat! He cannot eat himself!
 
El sueño de morfeo - Nunca volverá

I heard Luis wants to post in the 'What are you listening to?' thread.

Rly. ;D
 
o_O

Oh noes!

We have flag girls to do that to themselves, not cheerleaders!
 
o.o Well...since it IS the gossip section...

I think Slider may have gone missing because of one of two reasons...

1) Personal stuff in his life is chaotic.

2) Seriously...there's so much spam on this forum and not enuf FF.

or...

3) Fawkes PM'd him and told him to get bent. :p
 
reasoniamalive said:
o.o Well...since it IS the gossip section...

I think Slider may have gone missing because of one of two reasons...

1) Personal stuff in his life is chaotic.

2) Seriously...there's so much spam on this forum and not enuf FF.

or...

3) Fawkes PM'd him and told him to get bent. :p
Deduction!

Survery says..

NUMBER ONE ANSWER! =D
 
I would tell you guys what I know, but I don't want to but him on the spot like that.
 
Gossip is for spilling.......

And besides, it's a bit unfair that he left us in the dark like that, without even giving us a vague explaination on why he left.
 
I don't think it was because of the forum or me.

He told me a lot of things and I think one thing he told me might be his reason for leaving. I'm check Yahoo. I think I remember seeing IMs discussion on there save.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top