Happy b-day Reason

here's another genius quote:

what the HECK does that mean?!

(o'wait, ok nevermind :p)
 
happy belated b-day , sorry it took so long 2 respond . marius didn't post cuz she told u happy b-day on the phone. so happy b-day :D sorry about the goofy i.m i really needed sleep that day. thankx 4 helping marius out 2 ur cool on my page
 
0.0

I meant that I was...... -.-"

actually nevermind, jus watch t3h language :p
 
darkreno said:
happy belated b-day , sorry it took so long 2 respond . marius didn't post cuz she told u happy b-day on the phone. so happy b-day :D sorry about the goofy i.m i really needed sleep that day. thankx 4 helping marius out 2 ur cool on my page


Thanky DR.


....and not that I would want Fawkes to talk to meh n-3 ways.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top