Happy Birthday Luis

Hey Arkacia... *whispers* it's only tomorrow :x

It's said that if you give Happy Birthday to someone before their birthday, you're wishing them bad luck! :X. */whispers*
 
Luis is an official adult tommorow.

.....

I'm too shocked for words. I just want to smother him, in all varieties of liquor and beer.

^__^

Happy twenty first buddy.
 
You forget where I live, it is currently 5.54am on the 3rd April here, so it is his birthday in my timezone :p.
 
Oh...

Nevermind what I said then. xD

But I'll only "Happy Birthday" him in 3 hours and 3 minutes! xD

Oh yeah, by the way, Arkacia, thanks for fixing the Calendar! :p
 
Damn them time-zones. XD ;a06 What a magical something,

well, Luis gent, here is to you!

130816082_2331e9df3e.jpg


HAVE A MERRY BIRTHDAY!​

Now let's give it a sparkle of hope so we can share a drink or two! ;wel
 
Yay, Happy Birthday Luis!

Here is your gift!!!

2272589370


And a friendship ring from me and Sonic. :D

3526132614
 
OMG!!!!!!!! I didn't even notice this...XD XD XD

Time zone gives me advanced b-day! XD

It's not the 3rd here yet, but...
THANK YOU ALL!!! XD

Definitely, this site wouldn't be the same without you all.

Thanks Ark! That Sonic smilie wins by far! :)

Thanks Jake! Actually, we're adult in Spain at the age of 18!!! But, hey! now I'm internationally adult! :)

Thanks Tifa-Chan! We all will have to party in the 7th Heaven Bar, won't we? :)

Thanks Trent! I rly hope we can meet soon and have some fun, now that we live so...'close'! LOL :)

Thanks Shadowheart! It's way too good that old members like you don't stop logging. :)

Thanks Empress! XD XD GOTTA LOVE THOSE PRESENTS!! XD I'll upload them as soon as possible, right now my computer is behaving a li'l strange XD

OMG! JUMBO SONIC SAYS ME HAPPY B-DAY!! XD Thanks Kat! (and thanks for the edition too! LOL ) :):)

Really, you made me smile way too much! =) =)
I <3 you FFNet Members ^^

Let's drink a toast for the members of this awesome site! =D
 
Yay, you like my gift :D

When your Birthday do come I hope you get tons of really great presents. :)
 
Luis said:
OMG!!!!!!!! I didn't even notice this...XD XD XD

Time zone gives me advanced b-day! XD

It's not the 3rd here yet, but...
THANK YOU ALL!!! XD

Definitely, this site wouldn't be the same without you all.

Thanks Ark! That Sonic smilie wins by far! :)

Thanks Jake! Actually, we're adult in Spain at the age of 18!!! But, hey! now I'm internationally adult! :)

Thanks Tifa-Chan! We all will have to party in the 7th Heaven Bar, won't we? :)

Thanks Trent! I rly hope we can meet soon and have some fun, now that we live so...'close'! LOL :)

Thanks Shadowheart! It's way too good that old members like you don't stop logging. :)

Thanks Empress! XD XD GOTTA LOVE THOSE PRESENTS!! XD I'll upload them as soon as possible, right now my computer is behaving a li'l strange XD

OMG! JUMBO SONIC SAYS ME HAPPY B-DAY!! XD Thanks Kat! (and thanks for the edition too! LOL ) :):)

Really, you made me smile way too much! =) =)
I <3 you FFNet Members ^^

Let's drink a toast for the members of this awesome site! =D
=D
your welcome!!
 
Dang, j00 know we all lub j00 very much Luis.

And now you're legal!

I mean...

Legally an adult in America!

If you come down here, we're drinking. Very much. I don't care how smashed I get. Just for j00! =D!!!!!!!
 
Ah...over here, it is officially the 3rd of April. And for once I can gladly say Happy b-day, without adding "bleated" or "late" onto it.

So....

Happy 21st. I don't know you, Luis, but I really hope you have a good one. *cheers*
 
XD
Thanks Doctor Faust!
Gracias Slider!! ^^

I promise we'll both get smashed when I get there Jake!! XD
I went to see the North Sea this morning. What a pitty it was so much windy and cold... =(
Nm...
Thx again guys! =)
 
OMG! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! WOOT!

MOD EDIT: Image removed. Sorry, someone changed the original link content, and it became then an image with adult content.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top