Happy Birthday Luis

Happy birthday Luis!
There's a lot of birthdays this time of year. =P
 
Sorry =o I didn't come here to wish you a Happy Birthday before because it was also one of my best friends' brithday
 
Happy Birthday, Luis!!! =D

sonic_25.jpg
 
Thanks Gackt_Camui!:) Kittay says me Happy B-day! ^^

reasoniamalive said:
Luis... it's good to still have you with us. A very blessed birthday to you...whatever 'funny country' you may find yourself in. :p

Much love bro.

To the first bolded: Yeah, goodthing I'm not dead. XD
To the second one: Right now, there's only one that gets that title XD
Thanks John! :)

Thanks Yggdrasill!:) Yeah, Aries FTW!! XD

Thanks Spec! I wish your friend a happy b-day too! =)

Thanks John Smith! That old school Sonic rules! =D
 
belated birthday greetings =)

happybirthday.gif
 
LOL
Thx Spiff! ^^

So...
I'm gonna see My Chemical Romance live at Hamburg this Saturday! =D
 
Sure I will ;-) (if it's allowed, sometimes it's not allowed to bring a camera to a concert! O_o )
 
NOO!!!!! ='( ='( ='(

They took our cameras when we got it... =( =(
But at least they gave'em us back laterz! =D
The concert was awesome btw! ^^
 
XD
Dang, my camera isn'tthat small XD
Actually, I couldn't hide it anywhere, since they frisked every signle person that got in. But again, my camera isn't that small.
Yeah! I had lots of fun! ^^

EDIT: Thx Zeromus! ^^
 
Luis said:
XD
Dang, my camera isn'tthat small XD
Actually, I couldn't hide it anywhere, since they frisked every signle person that got in. But again, my camera isn't that small.
Yeah! I had lots of fun! ^^

EDIT: Thx Zeromus! ^^
O.O how big is your camera?!
you couldn't have hidden it in j00r pants? XD
 
Err... XD
Well, it's not that big either... XD
But my jeans are a li'l tight at the hips... so whatever I had put in my pants, they would have noticed... ^^"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top