Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar May 17, 2006 #1 Happy Birthday, Zeromus X!!
Reno Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 8, 2006 Messages 54 Age 35 Location trapped in the freezer...brr...it's cold in here.. Website s14.invisionfree.com RPG Name Amara May 17, 2006 #2 YAY!!! *starts singing:* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ZEROMUS!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Sorry. After the damages I just caused concerning my windows, I'll shut up...^_^
YAY!!! *starts singing:* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ZEROMUS!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Sorry. After the damages I just caused concerning my windows, I'll shut up...^_^
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue May 17, 2006 #3 LOL!!! That kitty is so FUNNY!!!! How did you get that picture? HAPPY birthday Zero! Last edited: May 17, 2006
Arkacia Paladin Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 805 Age 62 Location Australia Website cresmoon.com Occupation Cat Wrangler RPG Name Sasami May 18, 2006 #4 Hope I'm not too late. Happy birthday Zeromus X . I decided to copy Avathar and go for the cute factor too. Enjoy..
Hope I'm not too late. Happy birthday Zeromus X . I decided to copy Avathar and go for the cute factor too. Enjoy..
Alter Slash Freelancer Member Joined Apr 26, 2006 Messages 31 RPG Name J SCHAN May 18, 2006 #5 Happy B-Day
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X May 18, 2006 #6 Hey thanks guys! Such cute babies!! <3 Unfortunately, I did not recieve a kitten for my birthday, but maybe some other time. I did however, get a new pair of shoes, so that's pretty awesome too. Edit: Seriously. My old shoes were deteriorating.
Hey thanks guys! Such cute babies!! <3 Unfortunately, I did not recieve a kitten for my birthday, but maybe some other time. I did however, get a new pair of shoes, so that's pretty awesome too. Edit: Seriously. My old shoes were deteriorating.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar May 18, 2006 #7 Tiny Bronco said: LOL!!! That kitty is so FUNNY!!!! How did you get that picture? Click to expand... Google is the answer!
Tiny Bronco said: LOL!!! That kitty is so FUNNY!!!! How did you get that picture? Click to expand... Google is the answer!
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller May 18, 2006 #8 Happy B-Day! + 1.
ShadowHeart Sage Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 1,730 Age 43 Location Sweden RPG Name ShadowHeart May 21, 2006 #9 Happy birthday! Sorry, I have hardly even been here the past week