Happy Birthday!

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
Happy Birthday, Zeromus X!! :) :D

02.jpg
 
LOL!!!
That kitty is so FUNNY!!!! :p :D :D :D
How did you get that picture?


HAPPY birthday Zero!
 
Last edited:
Hope I'm not too late.

Happy birthday Zeromus X :).

I decided to copy Avathar and go for the cute factor too. Enjoy..

yarnsleep.jpg
 
Hey thanks guys! :)

Such cute babies!! <3 Unfortunately, I did not recieve a kitten for my birthday, but maybe some other time. I did however, get a new pair of shoes, so that's pretty awesome too.

Edit: Seriously. My old shoes were deteriorating.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top