Happy Independence Day America!

"most"

My friends and I went to a 3 Days Grace show once, and they totally sucked.
Like they weren't in the mood to jam.
D:
But that doesn't mean they suck allll the time.
They're a great band, and I can relate to a lotta their songs.
<3
 
Go watch Panic! At The Disco live.

Good God, they were horrible.

._.;
 
"most"

My friends and I went to a 3 Days Grace show once, and they totally sucked.
Like they weren't in the mood to jam.
D:
But that doesn't mean they suck allll the time.
They're a great band, and I can relate to a lotta their songs.
<3

The times I saw them they were good O_o but hey everyone has a bad night I suppose. Actually I've noticed a lot of "popular" bands can't put on a good show. One of the advantages of listening to extreme metal, the labels don't have enough money to fuck with a band that can't play.
 
The best band I think I've ever heard live is probably 30 Seconds to Mars.
D:
They're awesome.
<3

*shudders*
I HATE that band with a passion.
 
well u fight like real ones

cant wait to see u pullin each other's long hair 0.0"
 
lol Sorry I just don't like them. And in defense to post my reasoning. I found all of their musicality mediocre and very forgettable I listened to the album twice and couldn't remember a single song from it. Overall just don't care for them sorry :)
 
Okay, that's your personal opinion. Whatever.

I stated my full opinion because of a previous conversation me and Kat had involving Iron Maiden and I also think if you gonna diss a band you should have a reason.
 
Iron Maiden sucks.
D:

My reason:
I don't like their vocalist.


=/

....wha....what!!.
you dont like iron maiden cause of there vocalist...

....WAAAAaaaaaa
*sniff* your not my friend any more *sniff sniff*


j/k ^_^
 
....wha....what!!.
you dont like iron maiden cause of there vocalist...

....WAAAAaaaaaa
*sniff* your not my friend any more *sniff sniff*


j/k ^_^

Thats pretty well what I said :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top