Kat... when people have the same name, it's natural among humans to compare them in some way =)Kat said:why are we comapring her to the real Yuna anyway.
0_o
Yeah, but let me tell you some other thing...Kat said:well...not necessarily..
i mean im named after a famous old singer or whatever she was..June Alyson, but people don't compare us constantly.
0_0"
Hum... probably, yeah.Kat said:so if i changed my name to Rikku you would constantly compare us?
=o
When I see Tifa (not when I'm playing FF7, though) I remember you. And I think that's normal since it's your nickname.Tifa-chan said:So does that mean I am compaired with Tifa? I think I only kinda sorta a little, look like her, other than that, I can't be much like her. XD Yes I see kat I always think of a cat's, I see spec, I always think of a FF theife, I see reason, I think of Yuna and Tidus, *that's because when I fist came here, he had the YunaXTidus avi!*
uhmmmm barely .Spec Highwind said:Hum... probably, yeah.
Don't we compare you to cats, now?