Here is Yuna!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
The real Yuna!

Well, not really, but she some Kpop artist that actually named Yuna. I know her best by her stage name, Davi. I just discover from someone that her real name is Kim Yuna
KimYuna1.jpg
 
ya i read about her somewhere..*thinks*
oooh
i was looking up pictures of Yuna to draw, and her piccy showed up.
=^_^=
she's very pretty too!
 
well...not necessarily..
i mean im named after a famous old singer or whatever she was..June Alyson, but people don't compare us constantly.
0_0"
 
Kat said:
well...not necessarily..
i mean im named after a famous old singer or whatever she was..June Alyson, but people don't compare us constantly.
0_0"
Yeah, but let me tell you some other thing...


Some people here like Final fantasy that much to compare everyone with the same name as a FF character to the FF character =)
 
Sorry to leave ya hangin Spec. = (

I agree w/you though about the comparison.

And Kat/June - IDK who the heck June Alyson is...so maybe, (unless its someone's favorite old-time singer) most wouldn't compare you with her.

...now if we were on a June Alyson devotee website... = o

But since we're not...yeah!

....actually, X's characters don't have last names. :S I JUST noticed that

Jonnie <---slow learner.

Wait! I just realized that I get compared to Johnny Carson sometimes "Heeeeere's Johnny!!!"

^__^ Myth busted!
 
So does that mean I am compaired with Tifa? I think I only kinda sorta a little, look like her, other than that, I can't be much like her. XD Yes I see kat I always think of a cat's, I see spec, I always think of a FF theife, I see reason, I think of Yuna and Tidus, *that's because when I fist came here, he had the YunaXTidus avi!*
 
Tifa-chan said:
So does that mean I am compaired with Tifa? I think I only kinda sorta a little, look like her, other than that, I can't be much like her. XD Yes I see kat I always think of a cat's, I see spec, I always think of a FF theife, I see reason, I think of Yuna and Tidus, *that's because when I fist came here, he had the YunaXTidus avi!*
When I see Tifa (not when I'm playing FF7, though) I remember you. And I think that's normal since it's your nickname.
 
... o.o

If I had time I'd compile a list of all the people who used '=^_^=' or something similar when they were talking with you kat...

I'd imagine the list would be quite lengthly. -^_^-

What's up with this thread anyway? Let's stay on the off-topic, shall we?

This Yuna looks very sweet, kind,...and skinny (@_@)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top