Hi everyone!

Over here in the UK the series are about £50, too pricey. =P
I guess you live in the US? Guess you haven't seen all of Series 2 yet then? :D
 
I mean like the old Doctor Who, back from the 60's i believe. Thats what i found.
And Tennant was the Prof. Moody imposter.
 
Has the spin-off of Doctor Who, Torchwood, started in the US yet?
 
....Torchwood...?
The last episode i saw was when Rose got sent to the other Earth where her father was alive. The whole Dalek vs. Cybermen thing.
Then The Doctor got a new companion.
 
Which episode was on last in the US? Daleks VS Cybermen?
Last one in the UK was the Christmas Special with Catherine Tate in it.
 
For me, Rose is no more, The Doctor has a new pal, another blonde.
This girl here.
doctor_donna3.jpg

But it hasent showed for me yet, but from what i read, Doctor goes back to Earth to take her back to her wedding, and has to save people, again.
 
I won't spoil it for you but she isn't the permanent companion. ;)
 
I know Jack Harkness (From 9th Doctor series) is supposed to be coming back in Series 3.
His new companion is in this screenshot. His blue suit looks way worse than the last one though.

post-65-1155526615_thumb.jpg
 
Meow to my fellow kitties.
 
Yggdrasill said:
I know Jack Harkness (From 9th Doctor series) is supposed to be coming back in Series 3.
His new companion is in this screenshot. His blue suit looks way worse than the last one though.

post-65-1155526615_thumb.jpg

I honestly need to find Doctors 1-9. I never saw those. But after seeing the ones with Tennant, i really want to go out and search high and low for them.
*opens up new window, types in ebay.com......types in "Doctor Who'' dvds......finds all DVDs!!!.....click buy all!"
my obsession with people from England is out of control!!! even my girlfriend is freaked out sometimes.

oh and that blue suit....my gawd, whos idea was it? might as well be a red suit!
holy Yevon!
 
I honestly can say I approve the new Doctor Who show a lot more than the old one =o which isn't often the case for me when it comes to great classic shows and their modern remakes!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top