- Joined
- Jun 22, 2006
- Messages
- 1,315
- Age
- 33
- Location
- ? ? ? ? ?
- Website
- www.gamefaqs.com
- Occupation
- ? ? ? ? ?
- RPG Name
- richboywonder
does anybody know how to get rid of hiccups besides drinking water upside down,getting scared,or holding your breath.
Zeromus_X said:My...goodness. That's almost as bad as having the dreaded affliction of all status ailments, heartburn, for 70 years! (As you can tell, I really hate heartburn.)
I usually get hiccups from drinking excessive amounts of water all at once, so that would explain why...
Staircase said:World record
The Guinness World Record for the longest continuous bout of hiccups (1922–1990) goes to Charles Osborne (1894–1991) from Anthon, Iowa. The hiccups started in 1922 at a rate of 40 times per minute, slowing to 20 and eventually stopping in February 1990 – a total of 68 years
That guy got 0Wn3D
Hiccups 40 times a min (went to 20 eventualy) for 68 YEARS. He probobly didnt breath, he just hiccuped to have air enter his lungs =P.
Arkacia said:Drinking water upside down? Not heard that one before.
get rid of them just by drinking a large glass of water, right side up .
It works for me every time.
Go watch the secret Jingle Bell message. =DLuis said:Scaring me has never worked. It's been a long time since I last had hiccups, but as a child I was told to drink water with 'small swigs' (literally translated xD )
I don't think there is a way to avoid them (for me), they go away the same way they come.