Holy Crap!

lol...no, im just cheap. or broke. or both. i got all my games from my uncle, and technically im "borrowing" them. (except tactics, i bought that used at gamestop) however, he doesnt really "remember"...fwahahaha! :D now if i could just get control of the void, we'd really be talkin :p
 
Max the Man said:
oh thats sad... Why not? Don't you feel technologically backwards? Do the Kids at school make fun of you? What do you see in this inkblot... wait, I'm getting off topic.

*snicker* I don't have a PS2 either. I live ;).
 
I, unfortunately, have no life. Only video games (PS1 and PS2), books, sports, and schoolwork. Besides that, familyfriendsfoodsleepwaterrest.
 
Totorosama said:
I, unfortunately, have no life. Only video games (PS1 and PS2), books, sports, and schoolwork. Besides that, familyfriendsfoodsleepwaterrest.
actually...that sounds like a pretty well balanced life to me :p at least you concentrate on your school work :D
 
ack..i just posted a thread saying that!! :eek: how eerie...

dont really like how they made 3 for ds...they couldve just made it for gba, it wouldve been fine. maybe they want to make a good impression on the people who havent played the rom? hm...

good thing, maybe square and nintendos relationship will recover.

SE: ill never let you go again, nintendo
N: ill love you forever , square enix! :D

sony: fwahahaha...well just see about that! :p
 
Last edited:
Zeromus_X said:
actually...that sounds like a pretty well balanced life to me :p at least you concentrate on your school work :D
Unfortunately, my homework takes about 4-7 hours. Also, why are they making 3 for DS when you can download it?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top