- Joined
- Jul 7, 2005
- Messages
- 370
- Age
- 34
- Location
- in front of my computer
- Website
- www.maxtheman.proboards54.com
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- Maximilian
Dragon Warriors VIII will include a playable FFXII demo!!! I am sooooo excited! holy crap!
I'm already completely obsessed with DQVIII because of the Demo that came with my Shonen Jump.Zeromus_X said:oh...well...thats cool.(but make sure to enjoy DQVIII as well
)
Max the Man said:oh thats sad... Why not? Don't you feel technologically backwards? Do the Kids at school make fun of you? What do you see in this inkblot... wait, I'm getting off topic.
actually...that sounds like a pretty well balanced life to meTotorosama said:I, unfortunately, have no life. Only video games (PS1 and PS2), books, sports, and schoolwork. Besides that, familyfriendsfoodsleepwaterrest.
Unfortunately, my homework takes about 4-7 hours. Also, why are they making 3 for DS when you can download it?Zeromus_X said:actually...that sounds like a pretty well balanced life to meat least you concentrate on your school work
![]()