Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 2, 2006 #41 Yeah, I guess. Here is a guy hotter. The lead singer of M.C The Max. (I know I posted this before, but I just love this pic.) He is so cute! Last edited: Aug 2, 2006
Yeah, I guess. Here is a guy hotter. The lead singer of M.C The Max. (I know I posted this before, but I just love this pic.) He is so cute!
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 2, 2006 #42 Last edited: Aug 2, 2006
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 2, 2006 #43 Aerosmith's Steven
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 2, 2006 #44
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 2, 2006 #45 I think I know who that is, but for some reason I can't think who it is.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 2, 2006 #46 empresscrystal said: I think I know who that is, but for some reason I can't think who it is. Click to expand... Wow, I'ld be surprised if you do know who that is. xD He's Stef Kamil Carlens, a music artist from Belgium. ^^
empresscrystal said: I think I know who that is, but for some reason I can't think who it is. Click to expand... Wow, I'ld be surprised if you do know who that is. xD He's Stef Kamil Carlens, a music artist from Belgium. ^^
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 2, 2006 #47 Oh! Well he looks like this guy I think my mom likes, but I can't think of his name.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 2, 2006 #48
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 2, 2006 #49 I know that he plays on tha show called house. I just saw that show the other day.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 2, 2006 #50 Recently they started showing it here on tv. ^-^And it's one of the best show I've seen, really. And a wonderful cast, indeed
Recently they started showing it here on tv. ^-^And it's one of the best show I've seen, really. And a wonderful cast, indeed
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 2, 2006 #51 It been on the air for a while where I'm at. This is the second year, I believe.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 2, 2006 #52 empresscrystal said: It been on the air for a while where I'm at. This is the second year, I believe. Click to expand... You lucky, you. <3
empresscrystal said: It been on the air for a while where I'm at. This is the second year, I believe. Click to expand... You lucky, you. <3
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 2, 2006 #53 Yeah, I am. Its really good too.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 3, 2006 #54 They had "Uncle Phil" from the Fresh Prince as a doctors father on one of the episodes.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 3, 2006 #55 Wow! This thread sure is fun.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 3, 2006 #56
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 3, 2006 #57 Wow! Cute.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 3, 2006 #58 Funny that you don't post pictures anymore.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 3, 2006 #59 Yeah, thats true.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Aug 3, 2006 #60 xD k