Hott Guys!

Oh cool, sounds like a really good movie.
 
Yeah, it was pretty good, since it was a very realistic version of the king Arthur story. =)

faramir.jpg
 
You have any pics of him when he was younger. I had seen a lot of them on this show one time. He looked way hotter back then too.
 
Oh, I love that movie.
 
He played in that...man, he sure played in a lot of movies.
 
2006 Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
2005 The Libertine
Corpse Bride
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
2004 Finding Neverland
Secret Window
2003 Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
2001 From Hell
The Man Who Cried
Blow
2000 Chocolat
Before Night Falls
The Ninth Gate
1999 Sleepy Hollow
The Astronaut's Wife
1998 Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
1997 Donnie Brasco
The Brave
1995 Nick of Time
Dead Man
Don Juan DeMarco
1994 Ed Wood
1993 What's Eating Gilbert Grape
1991 Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare
1990 Edward Scissorhands
1986 Platoon
1985 Private Resort
1984 A Nightmare on Elm Street


My favourite top 3 movies he played in:

1. Donnie Brasco (one of the best maffia thrillers I've seen)
2. Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas (one of many all time favourites, along with The Boondock Saints and Natural Born Killers)
3. Chocolat / Edward Scissorhands (can't decide :D )

The top 3 worst movies " ":

1. Charlie and The Chocolate Factory (appauling film, even if it is by Tim Burton)
2. The Astronaut's Wife
3. Don Juan De Marco. (just very dull movies -_-)
 
Wow! Half the movie here I never knew he played in...and whats wild is that I seen most of them.
 
I've seen them all, except The Libertine, The Man Who Cried and Private Resort. ^^" I should check 'em out, just 'cause Johnny Depp is such a virtuose actor, and hot. xD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top