empresscrystal said:He look too old, to be hott.
Arkacia said:Age doesn't matter where "hotness" is concerned. I don't find a lot of the pics posted hot, because the guys in them are only kids to an older woman like me. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all.
Age really doesn't matter, but when it comes to being hott. It really matter how hott are you wheather then your age. Like Johnny, he is hot, and his aged really don't efect his hottness. His looks and the way he dresses.Arkacia said:You do realise Johnny Depp, whom you like, is a year older than me? He was born in 1963, I was born in 64. That makes him 43.
Age doesn't matter where "hotness" is concerned. I don't find a lot of the pics posted hot, because the guys in them are only kids to an older woman like me. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all.