How did you find FFNET.NET?

I was trying to type ff.net not ffnet.net because a friend told me there used to be a great webbie called ff.net thats been underconstruction for a long time, and for some reasion I typed net an extra time! but I'm glad I did because it ment I found this place :)
it turns out there is a ff.net under constuction at this time also.
 
I followed a Google search to find "Final Fantasy: Worlds Apart", which is an old site I used to use to read up on strategies in some FFs (its FF9 script is also the only way I know anything about that game whatsoever, because I couldn't stand playing it) and it had a lot of information on it. The link led to this place, which must be the old URL for it. Glad I searched for it, though, this place is awesome.
 
That all depends on what you mean by "write-up" but I'll be glad to do it.

<_< >_> I GOT TACTICS!

I need to know what you mean by "write-up" (plot synopsis? game data? boss info?) and I'll make one for FFT quickly. If you want to see some of my "spoiler-free" work, check out the Star Ocean topic in the "other games" forum, but I'll do the thing for FFT without the massive spoiler tags, so you'll actually be able to know what happens during the game.
 
Simple, I went to FFWA and found that this site took over the domain. Now that makes it easy huh? :)
 
For FFT? You practically need spoilers to know why you're fighting who. BAH!

Well, I'm working on it. Tell me how you want me to send it (piece by piece? battle by battle? chapter by chapter? etc.) and I can send it after chopping it up like that. But I'm working on it right now.
 
you should just go to game FAQ's find walkthroughs you like then email the writer (they normaly leave there emails on their walkthroughs).
 
But then you might as well just make FFNET a big copy of GameFAQs for all Final Fantasy games. You need some originality in FFNET, some humor! I know that's what I'm thinking as I write my FFT walkthrough.
 
your right, but I realy don't have the time to write walkthroughs out, unless they are small ones for persific things such as secrets, so unless you wish for small walkthroughs to, then I cant help,sorry :/
 
thank good ness i found this on the turk aliance link page its one of the two that worked.
o yeah i have a room dedicated to final fantasy games on D.IRC
its room #Aeris
 
I used to be a big poster on FFWA, and stopped for a while. I went back on a whim a few days ago, and found this forum here, so I just registered.
 
I used to go the FFWA quite regularly in the past to read up on FF news.. they moved a lil while ago (to www.ffwa.org). 2 days ago I was gonna go there again, but without thinking about it I typed in their old url (www.ffnet.net) rather than the new one and ended up here :)
 
surprisingly enough, a total random occurance brought me here... i was looking for a picture on the internet and it brought me to a free site with all the pictures linking me here...and thats all she wrote
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top