How did you find FFNET.NET?

Re: Wassup every1

Welcome Bizarro. :) I'm going to merge this thread with the general introduction thread Avathar linked to. :)

Edit: This isn't exactly the introduction thread per se, but meh.
 
Last edited:
And welcome. :D You should stay. Really. It's fun here. It does get a bit addicting though. Hence, the 6 am posts here. xD
 
At least you didn't come here empty handed then. =D

Or leave.

Not that you'll be leaving anytime soon.

RIGHT?!

:D
 
Yeah!

You'll be with the Smexy Plex, Hardcore, Awesome....

Kitten lovers of the world.

Foreva. XD
 
I was a member of another forum with a similar name and I accidently clicked on this forum thinking it was the other one. I'm glad I did because all the other forums for final fantasy I have looked at seem to be dead with people rarely posting, whereas this one is bristling with activity.
 
dappa said:
I was a member of another forum with a similar name and I accidently clicked on this forum thinking it was the other one. I'm glad I did because all the other forums for final fantasy I have looked at seem to be dead with people rarely posting, whereas this one is bristling with activity.

Well I checked on the google search and that other forum which has the same name as this forum has been discontinued. It was whack though as nobody was posting on it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top