how many ff games do you have

Final Fantasy I (NES)
Final Fantasy Origins (I &II)
Final Fantasy III (NES)
Final Fantasy IV (PS1, GBA, SNES)
Final Fantasy V (PS1)
Final Fantasy VI (SNES, PS1)
Final Fantasy VII (PS1, NTSC)
Final Fantasy VIII (PS1)
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X (NTSC)
Final Fantasy X-2 (NTSC)
Final Fantasy Tactics

And many others on emulation, but those don't really count. :)
 
FFI and FFII (Final Fantasy Origins)
FFIII (NES)
FFIV (and Chrono Trigger^^) (Final Fantasy Chronicles)
FFV and FFVI (Final Fantasy Anthology, American Version)
FFVII, FFVIII and FFIX (Playstation)
FFX (Playstation 2)

^^
 
Do I own? Only 5.

FFVII
FFVIII
FFX
FFX-2(Recently purchased :D)
FF:CC
 
i have about 5 i have 1 2 7 5 6 and i ve played all of them :)
 
i own:
ff1
ff2
ff4
ff5
ff6
ff7
ff8
ff9
ff10
ff10-2
ff tactics advance
(soon to get)ff tactics
ff crstyal chronicles ive played but never wanted after playing
reserved copies of D.o.C and ff12 :D and trying to get 3 :D
 
I own:

FFTactics (not advance)
FF: Dawn of souls
FFIII (Nes)
FFIV advance
FFVI ps1
FFVII
FFIX
FFX
I've only got the Japanese version of FFIII but it's an awesome game.
I did own FFV, FFVIII and FFX-2 but they broke.
 
Last edited:
I got mine quite a while ago from my local Gamestation, it was in pretty decent condition. The only place I can think you could buy one from now is Ebay or Amazon.com.
 
u need to get the rest dude/dudette (just to be sure :D) THEY OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FF7's my fav so obviously im gunna recommend tht and also FF6 too tht had a good set of music. set the battles off even tho the graphics made the battles less exciting to things like FF7 upwards the music made a difference (mainly the tempo made battles seem more fast paced
 
I have..

Dawn of souls (I & II)
VII
VIII
X
X-2
Mystic Quest
Tactics

Im borrowing Crystal Chronicles From a friend.

Ive owned IV, V, VI, but i sold to a friend.

And i have III on an emulator, since i cant seem to find a buyable copy anywhere.
 
Last edited:
OMR U SOLD UR GAMES O_o................money issue or just completedd them too many times (like tth can ever happen tho :P) i love my FF games and even if they become antiques (and in there state they'd do well to get there lol) and they were more or less the most valued thing in the world THEY'D BE MINE!!! MWAHAHAHAHA.......so y u get rid of urs to ur friend?
 
I sold them a LONG time ago. Ive beaten them so many times, and they were the first 3 Final Fantasys i beat, so i wasnt really a HUGE fan back then. Now i kinda wish i had them. :o
 
^ FFIV and FFVI are definitely worth a replay, I'm not that bothered about FFV.
V isn't as good as IV and VI.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top