How many of you even LIKED this one

Ah yeah that would of been awesome! I would just restart the game over...male strippers...they always make me laugh!
 
X-2 had some of the best gameplay in the history of Final Fantasy. It borrowed FFV's job mechanic, but contrary to its predecessor in that regard, fighting and leveling was mostly a fun time. On top, it offers one of the fastest ATB battle systems the franchise has produced, and given series' gameplay trends, there's not likely to be any contention from now until the end of history.

Ideally, an RPG is played for the storytelling, but just as often I play something mainly for fun gameplay. Typically, shooters and platformers (and everything else, really) are meant for that, but an RPG can fill that role too.
 
I don't think they would've sold more copies TO MEN though XD!

True but the females would of loved it! And there are a lot of gay an bi sexual people out there too. So I think it would of made a killing lol!
 
Gackt Camui said:
True but the females would of loved it! And there are a lot of gay an bi sexual people out there too. So I think it would of made a killing lol!
u kno u got a point, :) i kno this is off subject,ff already had the scariest dragqueen in history ;wel .LORD KEFKA!!!LOL ;res
 
lol actually theres a pretty scary one on Ninja Warrior. lol Actually thats a transexual so nevermind.

Lets see FFX-2 was BORING!
 
whoa i should check em out.dragqueens remind me of an old friend of mine.
 
The ending is great that means you don't have to play it again
 
cool i do scary.a dark fairy like me won't scare easy...er!!
 
Gackt Camui said:
Man thongs on very small asian men!....its weird
good point...i'll run from that nightmare...thankx :D lol
 
not me.. allthough that thing Shrina said about harnassing the life energy in the earth into power.. and it taking generations... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that set my mind racing, so 7 is possibly the future of x! Maybe XIII will deal with some of that, because it' still Spira.. but I hate how square won't leave 7 alone.. 6 and 8 and 9 are better anyway.
 
I liked X-2, thought it had a good story line etc. Although i wouldn't say it was anywhere near as good as FFX

I.T
 
It was OK. It was more like the whole game was made up of side quests that you get in other games though. It didn't have much of a plot except for finding Tidus.

Although dresspheres were fun...

Popstar Yuna = big no-no..
Lara Croft Yuna = even bigger no..
 
I actually thought this game was decent, the storyline really kinda killed X, but it finished the story from the major cliffhanger that X left. It also provided more of the same Great game that X provided. :)
 
I thought it was REALLY stupid, but enjoyable anyways because the battles were so darn fun. Even replayed it a load of times and got every single extra/secret becuase they did such a good job on the fights. Even though the chatty bits are dumb as anything I actually kinda like them..its so bad its good imo..they made me wanna laugh out loud at times :o
This is a bit of a guilty secret of mine, I'll probably never admit it offline, but I do like this game! xP
I guess the key to enjoying it is to not take it even a little seriously since Square obviously didn't. I guess it helped that I had zero expectations for this game.
Worst thing about this game to me was Sphere break since I suck at math just like many other folk do. I had to get my dad to help me win the dress sphere :o
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top