Well I've only change my Avatar once. My signature about 4 times. Although I am thinking about changing either my Signature or Avatar to the Buster Sword you see in FF7's NEW GAME/Continue screen.
lol, I'll change my sig every time I make one I want to present. Avatars? I'm too lazy to make those. So, I'll stick with thissun. This one, for those who don't know hillbilly talk.
Changed my avatar, surprisingly. Not mine. Got it from a free avatar webhosting site. XD Changed my signature again today. Gonna finish up this Halo signature and put it up there by tonight, heh.
I am kinda partial to my avatar. Don't know if I will ever change it. But, then again if a cool enough anime or video game character catches my attention I might.
I just changed both my Signature and Avatar!!! Magic Pots! Even though these are FFVI's Magic Urns.
Now it's under the size limit. What do you think.
I've had Rude, a Magic Pot, and the Buster Sword as Avatars. Two LotR, one Halo 3, and this FF as Signatures.
On this forum i had three Samurai X avatars, one Elfenlied avatar, one Cloud avatar, and two Hellsing avatars. I think that's all of 'em, although i'm not sure at all.
Magic Pots to easy!!!!! Noooo!
I like em because they save me a lot of time getting to level 99 and mastering some Materias. Today I went to them to level up my materias and I ended up 20 levels stronger! Now that I have Mega-All I'm stat maxing so I can kill Emerald in one turn! Hehehehehehhehe! 8 Mimes, KotR, and W-Summon! 12x9999x16=1919808!
919,808 extra just to make Emerald feel stupid!
Of course there is! They are MAGIC POTS!
I think those ones are usually cool because they are 2D. I've been looking for ones this size that move around, but I can't find any. I like your adjective charismatic.