How often do you change your sig/avatar?

How often do you change your signature/avatar?

  • Very often.

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Every now and then.

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Hardly ever.

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Never.

    Votes: 5 19.2%

  • Total voters
    26
Well I've only change my Avatar once. My signature about 4 times. Although I am thinking about changing either my Signature or Avatar to the Buster Sword you see in FF7's NEW GAME/Continue screen.
 
Last edited:
lol, I'll change my sig every time I make one I want to present. Avatars? I'm too lazy to make those. So, I'll stick with thissun. :D This one, for those who don't know hillbilly talk.
 
Wee I've just changed it!

I guess whenever I feel particularily inspired to make something.
 
Changed my avatar, surprisingly. Not mine. Got it from a free avatar webhosting site. XD Changed my signature again today. Gonna finish up this Halo signature and put it up there by tonight, heh.
 
I am kinda partial to my avatar. Don't know if I will ever change it. But, then again if a cool enough anime or video game character catches my attention I might.
 
I just changed both my Signature and Avatar!!! :cool: :D :p :cool: Magic Pots! Even though these are FFVI's Magic Urns.
Now it's under the size limit. What do you think.
I've had Rude, a Magic Pot, and the Buster Sword as Avatars. Two LotR, one Halo 3, and this FF as Signatures.
 
Last edited:
lol, you should get a gif of Cloud doing Omnislash. Dunno why, just an idea. I hated those pots, lol. They never worked with me well.
 
I tried to get a pixeled Cloud in a battle stance to fight the magic pots, but it didn't look good.

I love Magic Pots! One Elixir and you get 8000exp. and 1000AP! Now how can you hate that.
I think they look cool too.
 
On this forum i had three Samurai X avatars, one Elfenlied avatar, one Cloud avatar, and two Hellsing avatars. I think that's all of 'em, although i'm not sure at all. :p
 
Because it's too easy. XD Probably won't change my avatar, until something appeals my interest. Which probably won't be for a WHILE. O.o
 
Magic Pots to easy!!!!! Noooo! :p :D
I like em because they save me a lot of time getting to level 99 and mastering some Materias. Today I went to them to level up my materias and I ended up 20 levels stronger! Now that I have Mega-All I'm stat maxing so I can kill Emerald in one turn! Hehehehehehhehe! 8 Mimes, KotR, and W-Summon! 12x9999x16=1919808! :D
919,808 extra just to make Emerald feel stupid! :rolleyes:
 
magic_urn.gif
magic_urn.gif
magic_urn.gif
magic_urn.gif
magic_urn.gif
magic_urn.gif


There's something charismatic about these Magic Pots. :D
 
Of course there is! They are MAGIC POTS!
I think those ones are usually cool because they are 2D. I've been looking for ones this size that move around, but I can't find any. I like your adjective charismatic. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top