How to feel your own energy

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
No, I'm NOT kidding. :D

To create any energy ball these are the steps you must follow:

*Important: go to an area with as few distractions as possible since you need much concentration to perform!*

1.) Cup your hands and keep them about 4 inches away from each other like your holding a small ball ex. ( )

2.) Imagine you are holding a ball and that it is slowly starting to rotate and is beginning to go faster.

3.) While doing step 2 move your hands slowly closer together and then slowly further apart BUT MAKE SURE THAT YOUR HANDS NEVER TOUCH EACH OTHER!!!!

4.) You should start feel a weird sensation between your hands. The feeling is different for some but it usually feels like your hands are being pushed away from each other similar to the feeling of pushing two alike magnets together. It should feel sort of warm and if you do it well enough you can feel the energy ball rotate in your hands.

Now, you won't be able to see it. This isn't Dragon Ball Z. :D

If anyone has any comments or questions feel free to discuss it in this topic and I will try to answer all of your posts. If you do not believe in this then post it in a civilized fashion and I will respond to your post.

For people who are interested in the origins of the use for this practice it's commonly used in energy based martial arts such as akido.

That's about it. On Ripleys Believe it or not, a man did this for about ten minutes, and melted steel with his hands. YES, I said steel....with his HANDS. It's very interesting. To me anyway. :D
 
I actually do believe it's possible to concentrate your powers into one point, so that the amount of power can be huge.
Immense concentrations of power, i've witnessed it in a documentary on Akido, although it wasn't like energy-bolls, but purely concentrating all the power into one point of your body, like the hands or the feet. :)
 
I saw the same thing on Ripley's too. Very interesting stuff.
 
ARGH, i cant do it. I would really like to, but i have super shakey hands, so it dosnt really work too well =/.
 
take a sedative lol.

but seriously. i think this is very possible. if you meditate and improve your concentration, this shouldn't be too hard of a feat
 
KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A Japanese kid created a Hadouken wave some time ago... anyone heard of it?
 
The guy on the show said it takes years of training to get it right.
 
possibly. but remember, the mind can play horrible tricks on you. its like weight lifting: if you see someone's hands touching the weight bar, and they aren't exerting any force to help you, your mind thinks it is and you'll be able to lift more weight
 
Kat said:
darn i was hoping i did it,oh well i'll just keep trying

It's probably all about 99% mind power (focussing) and 1 % physics, so you'ld must be in a state of absolute concentration. ;) Which isn't something that will work after a couple of times of just trying it out.
 
o_0 It's not something to joke about, lol. You can actually use energy to soup up your strength this way. That's what he meant by "years of training". Anyone can feel their energy, but it takes a long time to use it the right way, besides what you do now. I've been trying, but I don't have any luck. XD I would go into a telekenesis discussion, but I'll make a topic of it later. :D
 
Well, you might as well talk about telekinesis and teleportation and other relatives in here, since it's also about supernatural powers. :rolleyes:
 
I Didn't Know That There Were Others That Could Do That Besides Me, Can You Feel People's Auras Too!?!?
 
My energy is difficult to channel. I don't know if there is a block, or what. It really bothering me. Maybe it is stress? Any ideas? I need help.
 
Each person's energy levelings are different, as each person is an individual. Like I said before, I do believe in energy channeling, since it is truly possible.

And, well, stress imo is NEVER a good thing, be it in any personal way, 'cause without a doubt, it holds people from developing.
 
Thanks for telling me, maybe if I deal with the stress maturely, the block could be cleared. Thanks again.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top