Luis said:I took some Tai - Chi classes, and I really loved it. It has its own philosophy, about Cosmos' energy, Eearth's energy and Environment's one, if I remember correctly. Definetly, I really loved it.
yoko_kurama said:To John Smith: You normally can't read your own color. To read them you kind of have to feel them. Just close your eyes and if you focus enough you'll be able to "see" the auras of the people around you. Just remember, if you see someone with a black aura, be careful. The people with black auras are normally full of malice or they have a trait that makes them "evil" I guess you could say. People with a dark purple aura are full of mystery. All of this is only if I remember correctly, but I know black is bad.
Kiera said:Well I think there are ways to tap into them more, like what you said with the auras, I have taken Tai Chi before, you try to concentrate on Chi, and there are also Ki and Chakra, no I do not watch those animes so don't even think about that lol. Anyways, Most of the energy tapped from your body is all dealt with the mind, if you think you can do it, its possible, that is how most people jump so high and such, through conditioning and also focus of energy flow through the body.