Hrs. of FF a day

How many Hrs. of FFs do you play a day

  • 1 hr.

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 2-3 hrs.

    Votes: 8 38.1%
  • 4-5 hrs.

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 5-6 hrs.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • So many i can't count em.

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • So much that i seriously need a life.

    Votes: 4 19.0%

  • Total voters
    21

Tiny Bronco

No Scoped
Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
1,561
Age
34
Location
Ohio
Occupation
life
RPG Name
Black Tongue
On Average how many hrs. a day would you spend playing FFs?
Me i play about 1-2 hrs. if that on a weekday and 4-5 hrs. on a weekend.
 
Last edited:
Wow! I wish i had some different FFs. I only have 4, 3 of which don't work to well cause they're so old. Still fun though.
 
You should seriously think about getting Tactics. In my opinion it's right behind VIII.
 
Spiffy. Right now i'm looking at FF9.
 
A few years ago....I used to stay for 7-8 hours STANDARD on FF8,just a week ago i started doing it again...I think my record was 21 straight hours (Cut short of lunch and Snacks) probably I'm tought to beat!
 
Holy Cow. I wish i had that much time. Actually i do but i split it up between the internet, Xbox Live, and FF.
 
I didn't have the time for it....just the will!
 
If I was playing an FF game currently, I'd be spending at least 4-5 hours on it per day. During high school probably more like 8-10 at least :)
 
Heh I think so yeah. I have played probably 15 hours straight as a record during high school too.. but not 20, that's for sure.
 
I play it for 2-3 hours on a weeknight but on the weekend I can play it up to 8 hours a day. Respect to the members of this forum who play it for up to 20hrs+ a day.
 
It depends. If I just got a new one I'll spend every moment I can playing it until I have at least finished it but if al the ones I own have been out ages and I've played through and got everything then I hardly touch them (usualy I'll replay them a few times before I get sick of them) ^_^;
 
I don't play every day but when i play it can be up to 10hours in a day, so i'd say my average is about 1-2 hours a day
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top