Hrs. of FF a day

How many Hrs. of FFs do you play a day

  • 1 hr.

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 2-3 hrs.

    Votes: 8 38.1%
  • 4-5 hrs.

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 5-6 hrs.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • So many i can't count em.

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • So much that i seriously need a life.

    Votes: 4 19.0%

  • Total voters
    21
I play whenever i have time... i got school during the day and afterschool i got football practise for 2 hours. I get home about 7:30 and gotta eat and shower and that leaves time for homework for FF time.
 
Same here, but with college, and depending on time, mood, plans, etc...
2-3 hours is my average, it was higher a few years ago!
 
yes im playing that right now too,well i beat it but i like it so much im just gonna keep playing.
i normally play that game about 6hrs. a week..i haven't played it for a while tho.
 
I play final fantasy XI all day, and all night. It is my favorite out of all the final fantasys now. It is the single most amazing game i have ever played. The graphics are amazing, the gameplay is amazing, you can breed and care for chocobos, make your own personal house, fishing, cooking, mining, smithing, basicaly everything. Its awesome. Im at school now, and all i can think about is FFXI. :cool:
 
Last edited:
Staircase said:
I play final fantasy XI all day, and all night. It is my favorite out of all the final fantasys now. It is the single most amazing game i have ever played. The graphics are amazing, the gameplay is amazing, you can breed and care for chocobos, make your own personal house, fishing, cooking, mining, smithing, basicaly everything. Its awesome. Im at school now, and all i can think about is FFXI. :cool:

You damn lucky bastard :eek: (Chocobo breeding is a new thing... when I played XI it was still a project...)
 
Ahh, i see. Yea, the chocoabo system is insane now. Racing, riding, digging, breeding, chocobo skills, stats, effects on character rewards, different color chocobos (awesome). It's insane. I'd buy the game and pay the 13$ just for the cocobos. XD
 
Staircase said:
I play final fantasy XI all day, and all night. It is my favorite out of all the final fantasys now. It is the single most amazing game i have ever played. The graphics are amazing, the gameplay is amazing, you can breed and care for chocobos, make your own personal house, fishing, cooking, mining, smithing, basicaly everything. Its awesome. Im at school now, and all i can think about is FFXI. :cool:

Just as well I dont own this game, I dont think I would have a life as I would be playing it all the time.
 
Staircase said:
Ahh, i see. Yea, the chocoabo system is insane now. Racing, riding, digging, breeding, chocobo skills, stats, effects on character rewards, different color chocobos (awesome). It's insane. I'd buy the game and pay the 13$ just for the cocobos. XD

I've seen a beautiful flame-red chocobo pic :)

And I think the Chocobo Breeding update was released on 21st August... I stopped playing a week later, or something like that...
 
I think I've been averaging about 3+ hours a day since XII came out!

Actually, there's some days where all I do is eat, sleep, use the washroom, and play FF! XD

Its becoming an addiction...not that I'm complaining.
 
Longest I've ever played an FF is 4-5 hours.
Which is when I first got FFIII-DS and when I first got FFIX.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top