I banned you game

Being a Mod & Admin is hard(Lol people keep giving me their forums to run.....wanna take this Motal Combat forum off my hands)

Banned cause I love your siggy
 
Banned cause I'm really dizzy by looking fast at all those links & stuff to get my new website.

(Awww nothing good enough for my new MC The Max website)
 
(Wow this dvd weird....they aging really fast then go back to looking young)
Banned cause wow I'm seeing some my pics
 
Banned cause I'm honored to have helped you
 
Banned cause I gotta go to the store(Later guys :p )
 
banned for being a forgotten angel of darkness. Except on Tuesdays. Cuz as mystery knows, I heart Tuesdays. gotta go. cya.
 
Banned for being drunk :p (joking)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top