I got some sigs if anyone wants some :-]

Reno

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54
Age
35
Location
trapped in the freezer...brr...it's cold in here..
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
RPG Name
Amara
Signature requests

I noticed someone asking if there was one here and someone else said there wasn't. So I thought I'd set one up. I'm not an expert or anything, but I'll try my best...Any requests? If you fill this out, It'll help alot:

Avatar/Signature/Banner:
Theme:
Colours:
Text:

I hope it's ok if i set this up. If it's in the wrong place, I don't mind if you move it. :)
 
Re: Signature requests

This looks fine.

Also, if anyone wants a sig, it would help alot if you provided what pictures you'd like to be made into a signature, etc. And try not to make it too massive.

Reno, about the size of your banner you have now is a pretty good maximum size. Although I'd think that the other staff have a better max sig size, so that's just a guess on my part.
 
Hey whats up i saw this site and figured i would stop by lol but anyways im a fan of course lol and ive made alot of sigs to with ff so im gunna post them here if u like any of them i will gladly put ur name on it bc these are premades so ask away if u want lol but plz do not rip okay thanks

ff.jpg


fury_mercy_callabo.jpg


vincent.jpg


furious_gift.jpg


kirbir_gift.jpg


ff_manip_1.png


ff_manip_2.png


ff_manip_3.png


ff_cry.png
 
and i will also take a couple custom sig requests too just to be a nice guy
 
Re: Signature requests

avatar
Theme: sephiroth in advent children any screenshot
Colours: black and white
Text: none N/A
 
Well, for me, i'm using photoshop a lot for college, i'm not an expert in "sigs" or "banners", though. :p I'm just having fun, with multiple images, like this: :)

sig.jpg



^^;
 
yes i have made a couple seths sigs and im sorry i dont know who rufus or rude is sorry ive watch advenht children and thats it lol but this is for anyone if u want a specail one post the image u want and ill make it for you aka a custom sig lol and i use cs2 i heart it
 
Re: Signature requests

Ok, I'm onto them both now. ^_^

Edit: DONE!! Hope you guys like them...If you want anything changed, just say so...

SephirothVII
Sephirothav.jpg


Avathar
Alucardsig.jpg

(you don't mind having the Yin-Yang in it do you? If you have a problem with it, I can replace it with something else.)
 
Last edited:
lol woops i just read it and i didnt have any so i decided to make u one lol i did it before u posted that pic im so sorry well let me know if u like this one bc if not ill just make u that other one when i get the chance
sephirothcopy.png

and i lied i did play x-2 but i hated it and never finished it lol too girly for me i wanted to play with guys lol but whats the best one if i want to play with cloud ?

o ok well i kinda know who they are lol but if u can find a good quality picture thats not all pixely i can make u a sig of them and that seph pic u posted i cant use its too small sorry
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top