I got some sigs if anyone wants some :-]

Re: Signature requests

Do you do GIFs?
If so I've been looking for a highwind GIF for a rather long time now. The ones I make are terrible.

EDIT: To be more specific, a moving Highwind GIF.
 
Last edited:
Re: Signature requests

Actually, i've wanted to do gifs, but i have no clue how to make them. I mean, i can do image clips with I-Movie, but i don't think i can make those clips into Gif files, so :/ ....
 
Re: Signature requests

Thats my problem as well. I have to actually go through and hold down the arrow keys to get mine to move.
 
ummm does anyone want any other sig ? bc i got some free time as of right now lol not sure how long it will last tho lol
 
ok mate ill do ur vincent any chance u can get me a render u want ? bc that will help so much and here seth this is the sora one u wanted hope u like it
SETHIROTH_SORA.png
 
avathar i found some vincent pics so im probably going to make it a manip is that cool with u and thanks reno for the help mate
 
Yeah, they're alright. A bit of empty spaces here and there, and they're totally mono. Still, they're pretty good.
 
As it so happens, I do need a new sig for another forum.

Can someone use this picture of a cat, and this sprite of Zeromus and put them in a decently small sized banner, with 'Zeromus_X'? I'd really appreciate it. :)

43b6c8dda8c86.jpg


zeromus.gif
 
loool...ok...no probs...gimme a pic if you can...

Zeromus_X said:
As it so happens, I do need a new sig for another forum.

Can someone use this picture of a cat, and this sprite of Zeromus and put them in a decently small sized banner, with 'Zeromus_X'? I'd really appreciate it. :)

43b6c8dda8c86.jpg


zeromus.gif

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i can put the citten in but this...eeeeek...
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top