i gots a question..

Besides the large monsters, messed up chest puzzle, and Ultima and Omega Weapon, it isn't all that bad. Ultima and Omega are weak in this game. Though they have alot of HP. Omega does anyway.
 
The only bosses in there are Ultima and Omega Weapon. And if you're leveled enough in your grid with your main characters you use, they should be easy.
 
Omega DOES use Shimmering Rain a little more often than Ultima does. Oh well. It's an annoying attack. =/
 
That and his HP. It's around 500,000-1,000,000. I never used scan. o.0
 
Well, I would wait until everyone has finished their sections of the grid to be certain, before venturing there.

Also, be sure to steal 100 Doors to Tommorow from Ultima Weapon, and if you have 1,400,000 Gil, bribe him for 99 Pendulums. (With Gillionaire, you can rake in the cash by killing Mimics.) Also, if you open the chests in the correct order, I hear you can get a ton of Warp Spheres, though I've never opened them all before it turned out to be an encounter.
 
lol, he's easy. It's just he used Ultima and Apcolypse. Ultima can be lessened by Shell, but Apcolypse has set damage. If your Anima is powerful, it can probably kill it in one hit. O.o Either that, or use Anima and other aeons, and kill it.
 
I kidna got screwed over by the Dark Magus Sisters, and got in a fight with all three of them at once. <.< I lost, lol. The first time anyway. Dark Bahamut was pretty challenging also.
 
darkshadow2247 said:
isnt that how it is with everthing? :D
Of course. Unless you abuse Rikku's Mix. Then you need hardly any skill whatsoever. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top