i gots a question..

Of course. Trio of 9999+Final Elixer=Owned. Nuff said. :D Not really much anything in the regular story line that can stand up to that. SOME can, but you could easily win with those two.
 
the good ol' game killers...not to be confused the with axe term. i like a bit of a challenge and try to stay away from stuff like that
 
lol, I only used Rikku to kill machines I didn't feel like fighting, and to bribe for items. :D
 
i dont think she stole anything. i think it was a simple flash of her boobs for like 1 frame causing machines to collapse on sight. then she just pics up whatever they drop
 
It looks like she's taking them apart, but her giant boobs slap the machine in the face, and the weight of them makes them fall apart.
 
You boys seriously HAD to start a thread about that once you were done here? :rolleyes:


Anyway, I didn't really notice anything difficult about X. I had a desire to perfect the sphere grid and that kept me pretty leveled up throughout the game. Although when I first got to fight Nemesis, I was Like "OMG, how the hell do you kill that friggin thing." :D Of course, once you get most of the way through the sphere grid, get some weapons w/'first strike' he's a punk.

I really, reaaaaly enjoyed the Omega Ruins dungeon in X though. I, like most, think that the bosses could have provided a little more of a challenge, but the dungeon itself - and the baddies were awesome! :cool: Grapenuts to Square!
 
The Dark Aeons are a bigger challenge altogether, however. (I don't have a version with them in it, nor the patience to max out everyone's stats.)

Well, unless you pay like 6 million fol and kill them. Either way.
 
Meh.....hardest part is getting them to drop what you want. -.- Had to restart, and take multiple beatings before I got an armor with Ribbon when Valefor died.
 
The Dark Magus Sisters was EASY.....seperated I mean. :D Bahamut was a pain.. -_-
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top