I made it at last!!!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
It been almost two years since I join, now I have made it to 1000. :)
 
It will be two or three more years before I get there.
 
Nice, It won't be long before I catch up to ya to!
So Congrats :D
 
Yeah I notice.
 
Well DON'T!

This is about you ;)

so u throwin a party or makin a mega-pic thread of K-pop bands? :D
 
Yeah bring out the hotties!!! For my gift someone post a few M.C The max pics!

I get us started :D

f0009079321139jz6.jpg
 
Wow thanks guys for posting. I just notice them, lol.

Here go here, there is tons of pics I don't have here.
http://image.search.naver.com/searc...sort=0&query=m.c the max&display=30&start=131

Oh yeah if you there can you get me that pic of Min-Hyuk. Its the one where he has on a blue shirt on.

Of course you guys can just post pics of any other K-pop artist.

Here is my list,

Shinhwa
1tym
SS501
Bi (Rain)
Fly to the Sky
Eve
Trax
Moon Hee Jun
MC Mong
 
Last edited:
Oh man, my avatar sucks.
 
I liked the one with Edea........
fitted well with"EmpressCrystal" and "Ruler of the Shadow Realm"
 
Yeah I know, she will be back in a month or sooner.
 
It took me a long time just to get this far, 6,000 post are way out there.

Here you guys go, Bi, G.O.D and Usher together.

11681biandusheras0.jpg
 
I think I had 7,180 post on my this K-pop forum
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top