Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 5, 2007 #1 It been almost two years since I join, now I have made it to 1000.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 5, 2007 #2 congrats!! wait until you reach 6,000 its a great feeling,lol. ^^
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 5, 2007 #3 It will be two or three more years before I get there.
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 5, 2007 #4 Nice, It won't be long before I catch up to ya to! So Congrats
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 5, 2007 #5 Yeah I notice.
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 5, 2007 #6 Well DON'T! This is about you so u throwin a party or makin a mega-pic thread of K-pop bands?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 5, 2007 #7 Yeah bring out the hotties!!! For my gift someone post a few M.C The max pics! I get us started
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 5, 2007 #8 ..............! I doubt we'll find a pic you don't have! but will give it a try Here ya go! Happy Millenium! http://rki.kbs.co.kr/src/images/music_artist/mcthemax.jpg http://japanese.chosun.com/site/data/img_dir/2004/08/03/200408030000311mc.jpg http://www.artcenter.co.kr/Perform/Uploadimg/P_10374/1.JPG But don't ever make me do that again! I have a metalist reputation to protect Last edited: Mar 5, 2007
..............! I doubt we'll find a pic you don't have! but will give it a try Here ya go! Happy Millenium! http://rki.kbs.co.kr/src/images/music_artist/mcthemax.jpg http://japanese.chosun.com/site/data/img_dir/2004/08/03/200408030000311mc.jpg http://www.artcenter.co.kr/Perform/Uploadimg/P_10374/1.JPG But don't ever make me do that again! I have a metalist reputation to protect
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Mar 5, 2007 #9 sickness! Woot! Congrats?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 5, 2007 #10 Wow thanks guys for posting. I just notice them, lol. Here go here, there is tons of pics I don't have here. http://image.search.naver.com/searc...sort=0&query=m.c the max&display=30&start=131 Oh yeah if you there can you get me that pic of Min-Hyuk. Its the one where he has on a blue shirt on. Of course you guys can just post pics of any other K-pop artist. Here is my list, Shinhwa 1tym SS501 Bi (Rain) Fly to the Sky Eve Trax Moon Hee Jun MC Mong Last edited: Mar 5, 2007
Wow thanks guys for posting. I just notice them, lol. Here go here, there is tons of pics I don't have here. http://image.search.naver.com/searc...sort=0&query=m.c the max&display=30&start=131 Oh yeah if you there can you get me that pic of Min-Hyuk. Its the one where he has on a blue shirt on. Of course you guys can just post pics of any other K-pop artist. Here is my list, Shinhwa 1tym SS501 Bi (Rain) Fly to the Sky Eve Trax Moon Hee Jun MC Mong
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Mar 5, 2007 #11 Congratulations.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 5, 2007 #12 Oh man, my avatar sucks.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Mar 5, 2007 #13 EmpressCrystal said: Oh man, my avatar sucks. Click to expand... Quoted for teh truth! LOL! XP Congrats! ;a06
EmpressCrystal said: Oh man, my avatar sucks. Click to expand... Quoted for teh truth! LOL! XP Congrats! ;a06
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 5, 2007 #14 I liked the one with Edea........ fitted well with"EmpressCrystal" and "Ruler of the Shadow Realm"
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 5, 2007 #15 Yeah I know, she will be back in a month or sooner.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 5, 2007 #16 XD Congratulations.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Mar 6, 2007 #17 EmpressCrystal said: It been almost two years since I join, now I have made it to 1000. Click to expand... Am I blind, or don't you mean one year, ?_?
EmpressCrystal said: It been almost two years since I join, now I have made it to 1000. Click to expand... Am I blind, or don't you mean one year, ?_?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 7, 2007 #18 It took me a long time just to get this far, 6,000 post are way out there. Here you guys go, Bi, G.O.D and Usher together.
It took me a long time just to get this far, 6,000 post are way out there. Here you guys go, Bi, G.O.D and Usher together.
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Mar 8, 2007 #19 I made it to 1000 on Tifa's forum lol
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Mar 9, 2007 #20 I think I had 7,180 post on my this K-pop forum