If Final Fantasy was real......

Zeon said:
id laugh as i ploughed them both down MWAHAHHAA


Alright Zeon...and Kat! I think we had enough spam out of ye two.

BTW: X-Zone isn't a death spell, (doom is, and that was another cheap/easy win in VI.) X-Zone is similar to the Telega/ja(?) spell used by the wall monsters in XII (Raithwall's Tomb.)

NE Ways! No more spam you two.

If FF was real....well, seeing as I own I through X-2, XII - I'd have to start my own MMORPG and sell gil to the highest bidder! I'd be rich in no time!
 
lol, that is a good idea I guess >_>b
If FF was real, no matter how much you want that lizard skin to drop or that phoenix feather to drop, you have to wait for it and not pluck it off of them because the game some times doens't think, that you can just go up to the monster and pluck its feathers or skin its skin, instead of waiting for the item to drop.
If you noticed, when you kill a bird, at times its feather doesn't drop, why? You can just gab a handful when you want.
 
reasoniamalive said:
Alright Zeon...and Kat! I think we had enough spam out of ye two.
NE Ways! No more spam you two.
=o he started it! >.< *points over at Zeon* *crosses arms and pouts* ^-^

but any way..
If FF was real i would go to Mt. Gagazet and go innertubing down the moutain :D
what? doesn't that sound fun?
 
CiD said:
If FF was real i would be scared shit of all the people that are about to destroy the world.
O.O scared? well thats a diff attitide from what i normally hear :p j/k
welcome to ffnet,since i never got to say it ^-^

If FF was real i would fight the people about to desttroy the world,with my most loyal friends beside me.
 
CiD said:
If FF was real i would be scared shit of all the people that are about to destroy the world.

Yeah but if final fantasy was real their would be a band of heroes who would stand up to these people who are about to destroy the world.

A common theme in all ffs
 
reasoniamalive said:
BTW: X-Zone isn't a death spell, (doom is, and that was another cheap/easy win in VI.) X-Zone is similar to the Telega/ja(?) spell used by the wall monsters in XII (Raithwall's Tomb.)


ummm......ff6.......X-Zone........instant death........:D :p

therefore death spell :D
 
dappa said:
Yeah but if final fantasy was real their would be a band of heroes who would stand up to these people who are about to destroy the world.

A common theme in all ffs

It would be more heroes than common people, and Cid would be a popular name.
 
reasoniamalive said:
^ Form a posse! I'm with ya. Don't worry, I'll give you the last thwack on em!
deal! :D

I ff was real i would ummm be the best chocobo racer in Spira and help any one who needed my help cuz i would also be 1 of the most skilled in magicks and attacks ^.^
lol
 
If it were real, I would wonder as to how items would boost you >.>;;;. Also, I would love to breed chickens ^^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top