- Joined
- May 21, 2006
- Messages
- 11,038
- Occupation
- I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
- RPG Name
- Rikkulesca
if FF was real i would still laugh at Zeon as he would never make it through my bodyguards
Zeon said:id laugh as i ploughed them both down MWAHAHHAA
=o he started it! >.< *points over at Zeon* *crosses arms and pouts* ^-^reasoniamalive said:Alright Zeon...and Kat! I think we had enough spam out of ye two.
NE Ways! No more spam you two.
O.O scared? well thats a diff attitide from what i normally hearCiD said:If FF was real i would be scared shit of all the people that are about to destroy the world.
CiD said:If FF was real i would be scared shit of all the people that are about to destroy the world.
reasoniamalive said:BTW: X-Zone isn't a death spell, (doom is, and that was another cheap/easy win in VI.) X-Zone is similar to the Telega/ja(?) spell used by the wall monsters in XII (Raithwall's Tomb.)
this outta be interesting XDreasoniamalive said:Innertubing does sound fun
I'd go innertubing w/Kat!
Zeon said:if FF wer real........id remake sims to be FF and make a new version of sims lol
dappa said:Yeah but if final fantasy was real their would be a band of heroes who would stand up to these people who are about to destroy the world.
A common theme in all ffs
deal!reasoniamalive said:^ Form a posse! I'm with ya. Don't worry, I'll give you the last thwack on em!