If Final Fantasy was real......

If FF were real, I'd cast Meteo on you for spelling m3h name wrong. ^_^
 
If FF were real, I'd just call Sephiroth and aid him in destroying the world.

<3
 
Hydra said:
If FF were real, I'd just call Seymour and aid him in destroying the world.

<3
Thats the spirit! =D

If FF was real i would go to the Calm Lands and venture into the Cavern of the Stolen Fayth.
that would be neato!
 
You, you, you edited his post in the quote! You'll get banned O.O

I had nothing to do with this...

You were a good friend, Kat ='(
 
If FF were real, Spec would be framed for killing people with a gun arm. =O
 
okay here it goes -_-"

If FF was real i would dispel Hydra and Spec,petrify them,cast Ultima and Holy on them,then Summon Anima and attack them noobs with Oblivion.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top