If Final Fantasy was real......

If FF were real, I'd have summoned the Dark Magus Sisters before that, and they would've absorbed all of the damage, then killed Kat with a gathered overdrive from attacks.

Sorry. o.o
 
If FF were real, I'd seperate the two of you, and we'd go on seperate adventures. XD
 
If FF was real I wouldn't have to worry about not being able to keep up with your guys crazy posting skills! I would be hanging out with my new pals. lol
 
if final fantasy was real i'll cast ultima on my old job location ;cen .then i'll cast haste to get away from tha popos.lol :D
 
marius-78 said:
if final fantasy was real i'll cast ultima on my old job location ;cen .then i'll cast haste to get away from tha popos.lol :D


Eh? Work in E. Chicago marius :confused:


If FF was real I would trek across teh globe till I pwn'd Bahamut... then just summon him radomly when all the football-doggies barked.

;bah
 
Last edited:
Gackt Camui said:
Lol nice Reason.

If FF was real...haven't we pretty much covered everything. lol


= O Oh noes... that's what I was just thinking that every day could be a new day in FF. = D Like.... today - I would use a tent to refresh myself... cause I R tired. Then go fire my boss and go on an adventure with Tifa. (the one from teh forums of course.) :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top