Yeah....our own FF character. If FF was real...Kat would lead us in a journey! lol
nah! Hydra...well then again i don't know his sense of direction..but im pretty sure its all good =DGackt Camui said:Why don't you want to do it? Hydra will get us lost!
childrens?Hydra said:If FF were real, Hydra would prevail in leading the childrens. <3
Hydra said:If FF were real, Hydra would prevail in leading the childrens. <3
Drake said:If FF was real I'd be an uber villian and I'd try to do mischief to Hydra and the childrens.
MUUUUWAAAHAAAAHAHAHAH!!!
how you finna say that to your own hubby? XDDmarius-78 said:u and me both XD Kat.. sorry D.R but if ff were real i'd cheat on u with reno. everyday n twice on sundays..lol
no,you're wrong,i would never cheat on anyone...Gackt Camui said:If FF was real...we would probably cheat on all our bf's lol. Except for me...I would be dating Gackt. And you don't get any better than that.