If Final Fantasy was real......

Hydra said:
If FF were real, Hydra would prevail in leading the childrens. <3
childrens?
ah well might as well be young while i can.
XD yaaaay! follow the leader with Hydra!!
XDD

If FF was real...i'd be young forevah...THATS NOT A GOOD THING NUUU!
i wanna be atleast 19 T_T
 
Hydra said:
If FF were real, Hydra would prevail in leading the childrens. <3

If FF was real I'd be an uber villian and I'd try to do mischief to Hydra and the childrens.

MUUUUWAAAHAAAAHAHAHAH!!!
 
If FF was real I would stop the uber evil mischief that Drake would make....and for the record...I am not a kid I'm 3 years younger than you Hydra.
 
*jumps up and screams* OH YEAH! im pretty sure he was talkin bout me! i feel like the only childrens here most the time,lol
cuz im all bubbly n all =D
XD

if FF was real i don't think there'd be a fat person in the world.
=o
 
=O
omg Gackt would be a god!
XD

if FF was real......................OH hardcore partying!
young peoples wouldn't need an ID to buy b33r *looks at Fawkes*
O[]O
 
Drake said:
If FF was real I'd be an uber villian and I'd try to do mischief to Hydra and the childrens.

MUUUUWAAAHAAAAHAHAHAH!!!

good plan can i roll with u maybe i can stop marius n her twisted ff plan.
 
u and me both XD Kat :) .. sorry D.R but if ff were real i'd cheat on u with reno. everyday n twice on sundays..lol
 
marius-78 said:
u and me both XD Kat :) .. sorry D.R but if ff were real i'd cheat on u with reno. everyday n twice on sundays..lol
how you finna say that to your own hubby? XDD


If FF was real all the boys on ffnet would have those girly features like Cloud and every other ff guy.
XD
 
If FF was real...we would probably cheat on all our bf's lol. Except for me...I would be dating Gackt. And you don't get any better than that.
 
Gackt Camui said:
If FF was real...we would probably cheat on all our bf's lol. Except for me...I would be dating Gackt. And you don't get any better than that.
no,you're wrong,i would never cheat on anyone...

If FF was real i would be with the person i wanna be with forevers and evers ^________^
 
Well thats good of you Kat. Neither would I.

If FF was real. Gackt and I would stay young forever. And never EVER get tired of eachother. lol....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top