- Joined
- Apr 5, 2007
- Messages
- 893
- Age
- 51
- Location
- mostly hell
- Occupation
- chasing my bar fairy:)
- RPG Name
- Rain
if ff were real,i'd b the new and improved leader of the Turks
Kat said:If FF were real, Reason would have to go threw me n Marius to get to D.R.
XD;
good luck with that buddy.
marius-78 said:^yep kats right sorry reason =3,if ff were real i'd take the kids to costa del sol. yeah
if FF was real, i would proudly be the one to kill Reason.reasoniamalive said:I'll 'throw' you both - you're only lightweights anyway. XD
I guess that means.... If FF was real: I'D BE A BAD GUY = 3
ooo,to kill the innocent is that what YOUR god wants you to do?reasoniamalive said:If FF were real...
...I'd come back in a sequel and impale Kat with an extra long sword. ^_^
"She had it commin" ;_; XD