If Final Fantasy was real......

if ff were real,i'd b the new and improved leader of the Turks
 
^yep kats right sorry reason =3,if ff were real i'd take the kids to costa del sol. yeah
 
Kat said:
If FF were real, Reason would have to go threw me n Marius to get to D.R.
XD;
good luck with that buddy.

marius-78 said:
^yep kats right sorry reason =3,if ff were real i'd take the kids to costa del sol. yeah

o_O I'll 'throw' you both - you're only lightweights anyway. XD


I guess that means.... If FF was real: I'D BE A BAD GUY = 3

DROP-BOMBS-SMALL_1.jpg
 
Last edited:
reasoniamalive said:
o_O I'll 'throw' you both - you're only lightweights anyway. XD


I guess that means.... If FF was real: I'D BE A BAD GUY = 3
if FF was real, i would proudly be the one to kill Reason.
and leave him in a gutter somewhere for someone to find.

yaap.
=^_^=
 
If FF were real, I'd be the strong, mellow person who just watches this all happen and fights as it happens. XD;
 
If FF were real, every single exit I could take would be marked by green or red arrows.
 
reasoniamalive said:
If FF were real...

...I'd come back in a sequel and impale Kat with an extra long sword. ^_^

"She had it commin" ;_; XD
ooo,to kill the innocent is that what YOUR god wants you to do?
no wonder i hold a grudge against him.


So, if FF were real i would kill myself and beat Reason to it.
 
If FF were real, I'd go through an hour long FMV to get my troubles away from me.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top