carlosoto96 Freelancer Member Joined Jul 31, 2007 Messages 28 Jul 31, 2007 #781 if ff were real i'd have to meet rikku from ff10 n vivi from ff9.rikku for dating., n vivi to teach me his knowledge in black mage arts.
if ff were real i'd have to meet rikku from ff10 n vivi from ff9.rikku for dating., n vivi to teach me his knowledge in black mage arts.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 31, 2007 #782 o_o if FF was real i would we could have a cure for Cancer...
carlosoto96 Freelancer Member Joined Jul 31, 2007 Messages 28 Aug 1, 2007 #783 if ff were real(^im not sure there would b cancer? but a cure 4 that would b awesome) i'd learn all the versions of the ultima spell.
if ff were real(^im not sure there would b cancer? but a cure 4 that would b awesome) i'd learn all the versions of the ultima spell.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 1, 2007 #784 If FF were real, Remedy would be an all healer for anything that ails you. Yes, even cancer. :0
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 1, 2007 #785 if ff were real i would be famousss. <33
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 1, 2007 #786 If FF was real, I'd be that rly strong mysterious guy, who goes on a life saving adventure with a few noobies who become as strong as I do. :0!
If FF was real, I'd be that rly strong mysterious guy, who goes on a life saving adventure with a few noobies who become as strong as I do. :0!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 1, 2007 #787 noobies... XDDD if ff were real...Marilyn Manson better be in it. and if he is HE'S MINE. XD
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Aug 4, 2007 #788 If FF was real, I would be good at sports.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 7, 2007 #789 if FF were real..i would probably have to go find Reason and throw a phoenix down on him. and then get some Holy Water to cure myself. >__<
if FF were real..i would probably have to go find Reason and throw a phoenix down on him. and then get some Holy Water to cure myself. >__<
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Aug 9, 2007 #790 If FF was real I wouldn't have to worry about ordering Gackt cds offline. They would be given to me for free!
If FF was real I wouldn't have to worry about ordering Gackt cds offline. They would be given to me for free!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 11, 2007 #791 pshh. if ff were real, there would be no pain that you could not cure....
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 11, 2007 #792 If FF were real, I'd be that damn boss who inflicts status effects anyway, even with foolproof armor.
If FF were real, I'd be that damn boss who inflicts status effects anyway, even with foolproof armor.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 11, 2007 #793 =O you'd be a boss?! and i would be a good person. Rikku. and i would have to fight you. and i would die. T_T if FF were real of course. XD
=O you'd be a boss?! and i would be a good person. Rikku. and i would have to fight you. and i would die. T_T if FF were real of course. XD
locke cole Freelancer Member Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 45 RPG Name Kota of Cie Aug 11, 2007 #794 if ff6 was real i would stab kefka in the back then steal one of edgers chocobos and ride of to thamasa
if ff6 was real i would stab kefka in the back then steal one of edgers chocobos and ride of to thamasa
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Aug 12, 2007 #795 If FF was real...computers would be less complicated for everybody lol
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 13, 2007 #796 if ff were real...i know where i could be. *smug smile*
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Aug 17, 2007 #797 ...I would want to live in Spira - but travel abroad.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 17, 2007 #798 I'd breed chocobo's for months, trying to get a gold one. <.<
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Aug 17, 2007 #799 I would go and visit the zertinan caverns and molly wop all the fiends there
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 17, 2007 #800 i would...go some place real dangerous..lemme think of one.. *thinking* oh. im going to Giruvegan any one wanna comeee?
i would...go some place real dangerous..lemme think of one.. *thinking* oh. im going to Giruvegan any one wanna comeee?