If Final Fantasy was real......

i'd create a hybrid class between warrior and black mage. almost like paine in X-2 with her attacks like flametounge and icebrand. someone's who can dish it out physically but has the power of the elements on their side. and of course, i'd have to become a guardian to some summor questing for the Eternal Calm.
 
If FF was real I would definatly want to be in the FF7 world. I'd live in the Slums of Midgar.
I would run around in all of the blown up reactors trying to figure out how they turn the lifestream into energy/ Mainly the part where it condenses Spirit Energy into Materia. Once I knew I would secretly build a small reactor that only makes Materia. Not electricity. Then I'd sell the Materia! Maybe to Yuffie. I think Materia's price would rise considering All of the Mako Reactors have been destroyed, so you have to find Materia in nature. (Very Hard)

Kat in your signature Kitty is with two Ts. ;)
 
Last edited:
I would do so much things...

I'd like to be a Warrior of Light... I'd like to be a dragoon... I'd like to be a summoner... aww... being an Imp from FF1 wouldn't be that bad...
 
i would be a..........MOOGLE!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah...

off to go play FFX
 
lol. It's where you can be a theif and actually have a chance in life. :D
 
Good luck getting past the White Mage, Black Mage, and the guy with the big sword. :D
 
Ide find a EB Games where i can buy FFX... XD
Ide chill with tidus, yuna, all the people from x/x-2
 
id get a chocobo and run over staircase with it, then id give his mom a ride on it wherever she wanted to go.....and then id probably make love to her on it. haha =)
 
well, i'd a hot kiss in tifa, lulu, rikku and yuffie, and later kick cid's ass! cause that guy its sucks! lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top