If Final Fantasy was real......

If Final Fantasy was real, Id ask what Sephiroth and Kadaj were on so I could have some too. Obviously, Id go crazy powerful in a good way and then be able kill Sephiroth and Kadaj (in their different eras) and control the masamune... and the World!! MWUAHAHAHAHAH *cough cough*
 
If Final Fantasy was real, I'd ask Kuja if he came out of the closet yet...
 
lol.
if FF was real,i would join up with all my friends and journey across Spira,to help Yuna uncover Spira's true past.
then join the dark side and help all the ff villans.
especially Kadaj <3
xD
 
If Final Fantasy was real, I'd cast Thundaga to kill my Bio teacher...
 
If FF was real, I would become a swordmage and study in each of the temples of Yevon. I got the sword part down, but my magical skills are something to be desired.
 
If I was in FF I would ride a chocobo and have the funky chocobo music from FF7 playing in the background!
 
if FF was real,i wouldn't be stuck in this boring world with no fiends to battle and no spheres to hunt...
i would be a sphere hunter,thats sounds fun ^.^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top