If Final Fantasy was real......

STOP SPAMMING XD:p
yes if FF was real i would join high summoner Yuna and have help in sending mystery
and if ff was real i would slap Spec for spamming,then use curaga to cure him again :p
 
now, talking seriously... this thread isn't just about Final Fantasy X or XI... It should be moved... or else we'll have to talk about these 2 FFs, only...

If Final Fantasy XI was real, I would be a Hume... Sandorian, maybe (I never visited the other two countries).
 
well no one else seemed to care so :p
if you're so worried about it then talk to the mods,other wise suck it up XD
If FF was real would go for a spin on the Celsius,sounds fun ^^
 
(You almost said Soma!) If FF was real, I would befriend a moogle!!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top