If Final Fantasy was real......

I would join SeeD and be a warrior I would use spears. I would join up with you Kat and be a guardian :)
 
blackstar said:
I would join SeeD and be a warrior I would use spears. I would join up with you Kat and be a guardian :)
Reasoniamalive said:
Watch it blackstar - that's my uber-kewl smexy feminine cohort.
aww come on guys you can learn to share :p

If FF was real i would journey around Ivalice and set all wrongs right
 
O.o how many people do you see everyday when you walk outside carrying swords and bows,dressed in armor,and people that are abnormally tall with ears?
i don't think FF is quite that real.
NEway,lol

If FF was real i would take my guardians to Besaid on a vacation XD
must be tough guarding me i am a dare devil after all :rolleyes:
 
Kat said:
O.o how many people do you see everyday when you walk outside carrying swords and bows,dressed in armor,and people that are abnormally tall with ears?

:eek: I've got ears! It seems that I really live in a FF world!!!! :p
 
Spec said:
:eek: I've got ears! It seems that I really live in a FF world!!!! :p
oh hush :p " people with bunny ears" better? :rolleyes:

If FF was real i would be a sky pirate with my crew of guardians,lol
and we would travel anywhere they want to go.
 
You said people with ears :p

If FF was real I would be an adventurer, with Chocobo riding licence, mastering jobs, killing fiends, saving those who need me (maybe saving the entire world).
 
Spec said:
:eek: I've got ears! It seems that I really live in a FF world!!!! :p

2nd'd.

If FF was real, I would know everything I needed to know without having to do any homework or groupworks outside school. :p Then I would have time to do more things that I enjoy doing. :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top